Monday, October 4, 2010

Sneak Peak into the forest

I've been planning a babyshower for my girl Aubrey since the day I found out the first couple of weeks in April! Needless to say, thats a lot of time to gather materials for this "Enchanted Forest" theme. Aubrey found an adorable bedding set with the theme and figures I was going to run with it!

I've been wanting to use a lot of natural elements, maybe a little pinch of magic and some little woodland creatures.
The baby girls nursery will be in reds and tans, so I'm running with that also. Add in a bit of white to add feminity and we're all set.

For the first time since my brain took over and started coming up with all these ideas, i spread out all the bits and pieces to see what I had to work with. This is minus the serving peices! lol. Good thing I have a large table!






Im excited to add a couple of "nature" inspired treats to the table as well. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Just another 2 weeks and I'll have pictures to show of the party! Stay tuned!

No comments: