Monday, November 1, 2010

Kids Night Out !

Quick note: The bunion on my right foot surgically removed last Thursday. For the mean time...I'll be sitting on my back side for the next 4-6 weeks. yep...this is me


I will say that means a lot of frolicking around this web of amazing talent and fabulous finds to get inspiration and of course Christmas ideas! I really should have no excuse for not getting any amount of crafting and party styling done in the next few weeks.

I am taking on yet another adventure of loving what I do and doing what I love!
I'm so enjoying styling parties, that I can't get enough. Literally. After the last one, Tim says, " no more projects, no more parties. Rest and rejuvenate! "
Although I must say it all sounded nice...I kinda laughed and rolled my eyes at him too!

Within a week, I have found not only a project, but a project involving a party!


KIDS NIGHT OUT!
I will be hosting an evening for children with themed activities, crafts, snacks and games. It will be sooo much fun! For 5 hours, the kids will hang out with me, keeping busy and have a blast, while their parents are out running errands, having date night, girls night, poker night, renovation night...whatever they want to get done without having the kids underfoot! If you are in the area and would like your children to have a great night...message me and we'll get them signed up for December 6th! Our first event!

So...with that said...I have to get busy with finding activities, games, crafts and take homes for the kids to keep busy with!

I'm so excited about this! I hope you are too!

No comments: